Friday, October 3, 2008

Tum Ho To..

Rock On!! A hindi movie with rock music as the background? - or so I thought before the movie got released. I was damn sure that rock music in hindi is a sure shot recipe for disaster. Somehow, they are not made for each other - is what I thought - i.e. before I had seen the movie.

While watching the movie, I realized that rock music just forms the background. On the fore is a story that involves friendship, emotions and passion. Needless to say I liked the movie. And while watching the movie I did like the fast numbers Socha Hai & Sindbad the Sailor. It was only when I started to listen to other songs that I became a real fan of all the slow numbers - Yeh Tumhaari Meri Baatein, Phir Dekhiye and Tum Ho To. Just Can't stop listening to these songs.

One favorite being - Tum Ho To...It is just awesome!

No comments: